Next live service: We're live now!
Thank you for visiting the Abundant Living Family Church site! We are so excited to have you here and experience all we have to offer as a church. Our desire is to love people by making them feel comfortable and welcomed.
Who is the greatest? (Need Not Serve)
Luke 22:24, 26
We live in a world full of celebrities, superstars, divas, prima donnas, headliners, elite, and big shots.
Who is the greatest? The greatest in Jesus’ eyes and that Heaven recognizes is a servant of God.
(Galatians 5:13, Mark 10:43, 44, Ephesians 6:7, John 13:34, 35) The way to the throne is through the servant’s quarters.
I. (John 13:3-7) Jesus is an example of what serving looks like. “Picking up the towel.”
1. You are not waiting for a thank you.
2. You are not waiting for an invitation.
3. You don’t want recognition.
4. You do it with a great attitude.
5. You will be blessed by God.
6. You are going to be in the company of Jesus.
7. (Galatians 2:20) It is a sign that He is Lord, Master, Boss.
We hope you have a great time with family and friends watching the Super Bowl. Don't… http://t.co/hqca3nQTpf @ALFCrancho | 21 hours ago
© Copyright 2015 Abundant Living Family Church. All rights reserved.