Nehemiah Business School
The Nehemiah Business School provides leading edge small business training infused with sound teaching from the Bible on how to effectively launch a business venture. The school's curriculum is designed and taught by the experts in the field of small business development who guide the entrepreneurs through the many challenges and issues that may be encountered as small business owners. Participants are immersed in this interactive environment so they can gain in-depth knowledge, skills, tools, and resources to enable their growth and ultimate success.
Potential participants who want to start a business venture must succesfully complete the 2-day "Preparing to Start Your Business" class.
Registration Dates for Nehemiah Business School-Prep
Cost: $77 REGISTER
- Prep class dates: February 15 and March 1, 2014 at 8:30AM in room Y201
- Registration closes: February 13, 2014
Nehemiah Business School Year
Cost $750 (Tuition payment plans available) REGISTER
- TBA at 8AM in room E102
Completing the entire 22-week program, you will have:
- Clearly defined your business concept, target market, vision, mission, and core values.
- Completed a formal business plan.
- Developed an implementation plan for the launch.
- Presented your business plan to potential funders.
We want your feedback! Please take a few minutes and fill out the survey.
For more information, please contact Pastor Torrian Scott at (909) 204-4519