What is Singles?
Singles is where community, sharing, and fellowship happen. We exist to connect and develop single, divorced, widowed, with or without children adults to have a growing relationship with God. We do this through weekly Bible teachings, small group discussions, outings, and special events.
Our ultimate goal is to make sure every adult single is not doing this journey of faith alone.
“And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.”
1. We celebrate Jesus Christ – a community of worshippers
2. Connect with others – discipleship & small groups
3. Walk by the Holy Spirit – lead with the fullness of the Holy Spirit and bear fruit
4. Renewing our Minds – transformation by the word of God
5. Sharing our Faith – to be a witness of Jesus Christ to a dying world
Encourage singles adults to discover God’s purposes for their lives
Empower single adults by providing opportunities for them to serve God
Equip single adults with resources to build personal integrity and character
Establish a communication network between singles
"The Vine" Life Groups (Tribe):
- Location: E104
- Time: 11AM every Sunday
- Demographic: Single adults, divorced, widowed, with or without children
The Single's Ministry is conducting a five question survey through Wednesday, September 28. The purpose of this survey is to assess the various needs of the Singles' at ALFC. This will help us as a ministry to plan for 2017. Your feedback is very important to us and will be greatly appreciated.